If you are a high school aged youth in the Derry area and are interested in issues that impact the health and safety of your peers let us know! Meetings are held at the CATS office in Derry with Kaitlyn Clarke as group facilitator. Meetings are fun and informative. Talk about how to get involved in your community! Share your voice and ideas – learn how you can make a difference! Kaitlyn has been with CATS since 2009. She is also a Professor at St. Anselm’s and teaches criminal justice.
Contact Kaitlyn at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the opportunities are:
- Explore topics related to community, health & safety
- Meet new friends
- Develop your leadership skills
- Volunteer in your community
- Create multimedia messages, PSAs
- Work on driving and pedestrian safety projects and much more!